There is no better way to spend quality time with your family than over a cheap meal at a quality location. Below are many choices in the Nation’s Oldest City for FREE meals your children will enjoy, while you enjoy their company.
- Bono’s BBQ: Kids eat FREE with paid adult entree on Tuesdays.
- Brucci’s Pizza: Two FREE kids’ meals with the purchase of a large pizza on Kids Night. Mondays from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., enjoy this special as well as hands-on science entertainment.
- Chick-Fil-A: FREE ice cream with purchase of a kids meal from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesdays.
- Crispers: Kids eat FREE with purchase of adult entree on Saturdays.
- Denny’s: Kids eat FREE pancakes every day from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Firehouse Subs: Kids eat FREE with purchase of a full sized sub from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Sundays.
- Gator’s Dockside: Kids eat FREE with adult purchase on Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. It offers face painting during this time as well.
- Hurricane Wings & Grill: Kids eat FREE on Tuesdays.
- IHOP: Kids eat FREE with purchase of adult entree every day from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Leroy’s Cafe: Kids eat FREE with paid adult entree on Mondays.
- Pusser’s Caribbean Grille: Kids eat FREE with adult entree purchase on Wednesdays.
- Steak-n-Shake: Kids eat FREE all day, every day of the week with an adult purchase of $9 or more.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe: FREE kids combo with a paid adult Paradise Combo on Sundays.
- Village Inn: Kids eat FREE on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Woody’s: Kids 10 and under eat FREE from 3 p.m. to close on Mondays.
Restaurants periodically change the days they offer FREE meals for kids, so check with the location prior to arrival.
To share information about additional “kids eat free” events in St. Augustine, contact us here. To receive daily updates about FREE and cheap activities, subscribe to our newsletter. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook as well.