The all-free, all-fabulous Jacksonville Jazz Festival begins this Friday, May 24 and goes through Sunday, May 26, with live performances on multiple stages downtown, including sets by the Yellowjackets, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and Trombone Shorty. There’s also a new Jazz After Dark feature at participating restaurants and bars on Saturday from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Click here for a full schedule and details.
Score Big, a discount ticket company, is offering a Valentine Special. Buy tickets for $100 to $149 and get $15 off with the code CUPID15. Buy tickets for $150 over and get $30 off with the code CUPID30. Score Big has tickets to events nationwide, including sporting events and concerts in Northeast Florida.
Save up to 60% on sports, concert and theater tickets. Pay what you want, never any fees. ScoreBig is not a ticket broker but a company that works directly with venues, teams and promoters to sell off excess tickets.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the event you want and where you want to sit.
- Bid how much you are willing to pay. You’ll have to enter your credit card information here.
- If your bid is accepted, you’re notified instantly, and the company charges your credit card.
- If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
- Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject.
No additional fees are added to the price you agree on. To get the deals, you have to join ScoreBig, but that’s free.
ScoreBig is an advertising partner of On the Cheap.