Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens in Jacksonville is currently offering half-off admission ($5 instead of $10 for adults, for example) because the gardens to repair damage from Hurricane Irma. The art museum is still open. If you choose to pay full price, the extra money will go toward garden restoration.
Other free days at the Cumner Museum and Gardens:
- College Students with ID Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Free admission for all every Tuesday, 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sponsored by Florida Blue.
- Free admission for all the first Saturday of each month, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sponsored by J. Wayne and Delores Barr Weaver.
- Free admission for Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders the first full weekend of each month, provided by Museums on Us.
- Free admission for military families Memorial Day through Labor Day, offered though the Blue Star Museum program.