The Sing Out Loud Festival in St. Augustine brings a slew of FREE concerts to music lovers of all kinds. For three weekends in a row the public can enjoy more than 100 local and national music acts, in various locations around the nation’s oldest city. What more could us penny-pinchers ask for?
Musical artists cover such genres as rock, country, jazz, bluegrass and more. This event will be St. Augustine’s largest music festival to date, and will include a FREE main showcase at the city’s amphitheatre.
Dates for this festival are Sept. 8-10, Sept. 15-18 and Sept. 22-24. Enjoy performances downtown, at the city’s amphitheatre and at the beach.
Here are the headliners:
- Friday, Sept. 8: Ramona, The Young Step, Brent Byrd & the Suitcase Gypsies, Z.F. Lively
- Saturday, Sept. 9: Lake Street Dive, Lucero, Matthew Logan Vasquez, Darren Hanlon, This Frontier Needs Heroes, Shelley Short
- Sunday, Sept. 10: Steve Earle & The Dukes, Los Lobos, and John Moreland
- Friday, Sept. 15: Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Doug Carn, and Willie Green
- Saturday, Sept. 16: Justin Townes Earle, Lydia Loveless, David Dondero, Wax Wings, and Bears and Lions
- Sunday, Sept. 17: The Infamous Stringdusters, Dave Simonett (of Trampled by Turtles), Joe Pug, and Joey Harkum
- Friday, Sept. 22: Langhorne Slim and Mariee Sioux
- Saturday, Sept. 23: The Wobbly Toms, Last Electric Rodeo, The Rubies, Katie Grace Helow, Folk Is People, Kristopher James, I Like Dandelions
- Sunday, Sept. 24: Wolf Parade, Deer Tick, and Blackfoot Gypsies
The event also includes comedy and poetry. See the full schedule here.